Islam Makes People Evil
Another attack in France by a Muslim in a Church. Three people were killed and at least one was beheaded.
This is the evilness of Islam.
How many people will have to die before the World realizes that Islam needs to be banned?
The Turkey President (a Muslim) stated that if speech offends 1.5 billion people, then it must stop. He is referring to the cartoons of the prophet of Islam being shown and distributed.
- There are more than a billion vegetarians in the world, and so the Muslims must stop following the Quran which orders killing animals, because it offends more than a billion people.
- The Muslims must stop following Islam because it offends more than 4 billion people who believe God has form.
- There are more than 5 billion people in the world who believe that a 51 year old man marrying a six year old girl is evil. The Muslims must stop offending more than 5 billion people by rejecting the prophet of Islam who married a 6 year girl when he was 51.
- There are more than 5 billion people in the world who consider the following Quranic teachings as evil: slavery, stoning people to death, rape, murder, taking females captive, human sacrifices, female genital mutilation, burning people, tax based on religion, inequality between men and women, and division of humanity based on religion. The Muslims must stop offending more than 5 billion people by rejecting the Quran.
- There are more than 5 billion people in the world who believe that Islam is a serious threat to their way of life and religion. The Muslims must stop offending more than 5 billion people by rejecting Islam.
Beheading and killing people simply because they express their freedom of speech and thought, is simply evil. It is God who has given us the right to think and express our thoughts. Instead of aggression and murder, the Muslims need to prove the purity of their religion and prophet with their actions (behavior). The Muslims have absolutely no faith in God and that’s why they feel the need to judge and take evil actions like beheading. If one has true faith in God, then he/she would leave the judgement and punishment to God.