Who Goes to Hell?
- Islam is 1,400 years old. Based on science this planet earth is about 4.5 billion years old. Why did God wait for 4.5 billion years (1,400 years ago) to create his religion?
- Based on science, this universe is 13.6 billion years old. Why did God wait for 13.6 billion years (1,400 years ago) to create his religion?
- Islam is only present on this one planet, earth. There are billions of planets in the universe. Why did God only establish his religion on one tiny planet? Do all the zillions who live on billions of others planets all go to hell for no fault of their own?
- On this planet, for most of the past 1,400 years. Most humans have had no chance to know Islam. Are zillions of humans gone to hell to suffer eternally for no fault of their own?
- Do all the babies who die go to hell and suffer eternally for no fault of their own? The babies cannot follow any religion.
- Do those who die due to miscarriage within the womb, go to hell and suffer eternally for no fault of their own?
- Do all the Muslims who kill, go to heaven and enjoy wine and women and all non-Muslims who are peaceful and non-violent go to hell and suffer eternally?
- Do all the Muslims who are full of hatred and aggression go to heaven and enjoy wine and women and all non-Muslims who are peaceful and full of love for others go to hell and suffer eternally?
- If you count all the humans who have existed on this planet. For every one Muslim who has ever existed, at least 1 trillion non-Muslims have existed. Why did God create so many humans who are destined for hell to suffer eternally and so few who are destined for heaven to enjoy wine and women.
- Why does God play a game of eternal sex or eternal suffering with human lives?
The truth is that all humans who are full of hatred, violent, who kill or hurt others (humans or animals), and who curse others are destined for hell.
Those who follow a rapist, looter, be-header, pedophile, and murderer are already in a hellish state. They are covered in complete darkness and cannot see the truth.