Would a True God Burn People Eternally?
- Please place your hand over a fire for 30 seconds. How does it feel?
- Could you burn someone for 30 seconds?
- Could you burn someone for 1 minute?
- Could you burn someone for 1 hour? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 1 month? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 1 year? Do you have the heart to do this?
- Could you burn someone for 20 years? Do you have the heart to do this?
- What would you call someone who burns people for millions of years (eternally)? The most merciful? Most loving? Most forgiving? Most Gracious? Majestic? A Monster?
The Muslims should look around. Do you seriously think God will eternally burn any of the non-Muslims and sinful Muslims you come across daily? Just think about it for a moment. Can you imagine anyone doing such an evil thing?
Even human beings are merciful, there is no human judge who will sentence anyone to eternal hard labor and suffering.
“Allah has promised the hypocrite men and hypocrite women and the disbelievers the fire of Hell, wherein they will abide eternally. It is sufficient for them. And Allah has cursed them, and for them is an enduring punishment.” (Quran 9.68)
The Quran is full of statements which instill fear of hell for those who do not follow Muhammad and Allah. Those with some common sense will know that the true God would never send anyone to eternal hell.
Muslims should reject a merciless entity as God and follow a truly loving and merciful God who does not send anyone to eternal hell. The true God is most merciful, forgiving, and loving. He sends all living entities to His kingdom eventually.