There is No Spirituality in Islam
Based on the Oxford English dictionary, the definition of spiritual is as follows:
“Relating to or affecting the human spirit or soul as opposed to material or physical things.”
This means that anything that is related to the soul is spiritual (Spirituality) and anything that is related to the physical body is material (Materialism). Material or physical things are temporary and thus the soul must not be temporary, the soul must be eternal.
Based on the Quran:
- The body is created from clay. It never existed before this life.
- The purpose of Islam is to attain the Islamic heaven and enjoy females (physical enjoyment). This means Islam is for advancement in sense gratification. Based on the Hadiths, the Prophet lured Arabs to Islam by promising erotic heavenly pleasures (sex).
- The body (physical) is buried at death and the same body (physical) is brought out of the grave on the day of judgment.
- On the day of judgment, the same body (physical) is either sent to heaven or hell forever.
- For the bodies that go to heaven, they will enjoy sex with many virgin females (physical enjoyment).
- Sex is sense gratification and physical.
- For the bodies that don’t go to heaven, they will burn in the hell fire and suffer in the same body (physical suffering).
Thus, based on the Quran, the living entity is the physical body. The body and the soul ‘are one’ or ‘the same’ and physical. Everything about Islam is for the advancement of the physical body for going to heaven and enjoying physical females. Based on the Quran, the living entity is not eternal, because the living entity (the physical body) never existed before this life and it will die.
Based on the English dictionary ‘Eternal’ means always existing or continuous existence. Thus, existing now, existing in the past and existing in the future.
Islam is pure materialism and can never be spiritualism.
Even the human English dictionary compilers have the sense to know that the soul and the physical body must be different entities and not one. One is physical and the other (the soul) is not physical. The compiler of the Quran does not have this sense.
Anyone who believes the purpose of religion is to attain love of God, love all living entities, and Not to advance in sense gratification, can never accept Islam.
“Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: “I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape” (Quran 15:28)
“You shall indeed be raised up after death.” (Quran 11:7)
“They said: ‘When we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we be resurrected indeed?’” (Quran 23:82)
“Whosoever obeys Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad) will be admitted to Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise), to abide therein, and that will be the great success.” (Quran 4:13).
“And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes.” (Quran 37:48)
“And young full-breasted (mature) maidens of equal age.” (Quran 78:33)
“Wherein both will be those (maidens) restraining their glances upon their husbands, whom no man or jinn yatmithhunna (has opened their hymens with sexual intercourse) before them.” (Quran 55:56)
“Allah’s Messenger said, ‘In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner there are wives who will not see those in the other corners; and the believers will visit and enjoy them.'” (Narrated Abdullah bin Oais Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 402)
Tirmizi 2536: The Prophet said: “The believer will be given tremendous strength in Paradise for sexual intercourse”.
Tirmizi 2562: The Prophet said: “The least reward for the people of paradise is 80,000 servants and 72 wives”.