The Most Perfect Muslim
Based on the Quran, the prophet was the most perfect Muslim.
“Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.” (Quran 33:21)
“And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are on an exalted standard of character.”(Quran 68:4)
“We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all creatures.” (Quran 21.107)
The following are what the Quran calls beautiful pattern of conduct, an exalted standard of character.
- The prophet married a wealthy woman who was about 15 years senior to him. He married for money?
- The prophet married a 6-year child (Aisha) when he was 51, and he started sleeping with her when she was 9 and he was 54. Aisha used to play with dolls in the presence of the prophet, which is perfectly natural for children. He also used to suck her tongue. Is there any Muslim father who has a 6 year girl that he would happily marry off to a man in his fifties?
- The prophet married his daughter in law when he was in his fifties and she was young. Is there any Muslim who would adopt a son and eventually marry his adopted son’s wife?
- The prophet can marry as many women as he wants, but other Muslim men can only marry 4 women.
- Allah has specified a list of categories of women that the prophet can marry. This list is only for the prophet.
- The prophet can marry his followers’ wives, but his followers cannot marry his wives.
- The prophet slept with maid servants.
- The prophet kept slaves including black people as slaves. Black lives didn’t matter to the prophet.
- The prophet engaged in raids and looting.
- The prophet took women captive and slept with them.
- The prophet ordered his men to rape captive women in front of their husbands.
- The prophet himself beheaded surrendered men.
- The prophet used to go round and have sex with all his 9 wives every night, in addition to slave girls, and maid servants.
- The prophet stated only the Muslims are brothers and they are to be merciful to each other and harsh to the non-Muslims.
- The prophet ordered people to be killed if they did not accept him as the prophet and ordered animals to be killed and ate them. This is Islamic mercy to all creatures.
- The prophet stated, “Women and perfume have been made dear to me”.
- The prophet stated, “I have been made victorious with terror”.
- The prophet traded women for horses.
- The prophet ordered women to be stoned to death.
- The prophet got the urge to have sex just upon seeing a woman and so he goes to his wife to satisfy the lust. This is the reason why Muslim women are supposed to be covered up? In case the prophet is around and his wives are not nearby?
- The prophet ordered those who leave Islam to be killed. This is Islamic mercy.
One can find verses from the Quran and the Hadith to support all the above statements.
Those with some common sense will question the actions of the prophet and the commands in the Quran. It is very clear that the Quran supports all the actions of the prophet. This is because ‘Allah is the messenger of Muhammad’.