KILLING OF APOSTATES IS THE STRENGTH OF THE CULT OF ISLAM
Muhammad: Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him
In a published list of most influential people by a prominent writers Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, came in first, while Genghis Khan came in 21st and Hitler 35th and Stalin 63rd . Why was Mo given the top position although he only mass-murdered thousands while the other three killed millions? The reason is because Mohammad was way smarter: his cult and memory flourished while the other three persons vanished into history and were forgotten along with their cult. Today, even 1400 years of after Mo’s passing, his cultists continue to love and adore him and will cheerfully kill anyone who insults Mohammad or draws cartoons about him. How Mohammad did this was truly genius. He devised a “carrot and Stick” scheme to fool his gullible cultists to gain wealth, women and power and plan worked beyond his wildest dreams. Through this scheme, Mo soon became the ruler of the totality of the Arabian peninsula, gathered immense wealth and slept with more women than one can dream of.
Here is his Carrot and Stick Scheme” .
1. God will only guarantees paradise to those who kill or get killed by infidels( Qur’an 9.111).
2. God wants Muslims to attack, rob and kill the infidels and capture their goods and women; God gets 20% of this booty. Muhammad collects on his behalf! And the rest of the booty ( 80 %) is disbursed amongst the rest of the looters. Sex with captured women is an accepted norm, halal as per God’s injunction ( Qur’an 8.41, 4.3, 4.24, 23.6, 33.50. 70.30). If any one dies while attacking other people, God will reward him with a presidential suit in paradise (many Qur’anic verses). If the infidels surrendered without fighting, God got 100% of the booty (and Muhammad collected!!).
3. If anyone refused to go to the battle field to attack the innocents of other groups, or tried to leave the Muhammadan cult, or attempted to criticize, or even expresses his/her doubts on what Mohammad instructed his followers to do, he/she is to be killed immediately by the next person. The deceased heads directly to an abode in hell. The killer(s) is guaranteed a destination of paradise, with a lot of virgins with scrumptious bosoms. (Qur’an 4.89, and many other verses)
It is the 3rd point (on blasphemy/apostasy) which has kept Islam alive until today. Had Muhammad not incorporated this third rule, Muhammad’s cult would have vanished soon after his demise, like many other cults vanish on the death of their leaders. Here is what today’s leading Islamic authority; Imam Qaradawi acknowledges: