Islam is Intolerance
Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country that strictly follows the Quran.
- If anyone says Islam is a tolerant religion, they are simply lying.
- If anyone says Islam is for human rights, they are simply lying.
- The Muslims want to practice their religion freely everywhere in the world, but they will not give the same rights to Non-Muslims. This is the wicked nature of Muslims.
In Saudi Arabia:
- Non-Muslims cannot practice their religion in public.
- Non-Muslims cannot publicly profess their religion.
- Non-Muslims cannot propagate their religion in the country.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed to build Temples, Churches, etc..
- Non-Muslims cannot acquire citizenship, unless they convert to Islam.
- Muslims are not allowed to convert to other religions, but Non-Muslims are encouraged to convert to Islam.
- Non-Muslims are not allowed within 30 miles of Mecca and Medina.
No Muslim has the right to accuse non-Muslims of being intolerant or extremist or unjust. The Muslims are the most extremist and intolerant people on earth.