Faith Freedom International Forum Index Faith Freedom International
Go to Faith Freedom International

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

my conversion story
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Faith Freedom International Forum Index -> Testimonies of Those Leaving Islam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ali Sina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
if it wasn't for this board i'd still be happy,ignorant yes,but happy,you denied me that.

Dear Ahboo4,

Sitting here behind my computer reading what you wrote, tears started dripping from my eyes. Not because of what you wrote but because I recalled my own anguish when it was my turn to see the truth. Just like you I was cast out of the paradise of ignorance. I felt naked, ashamed and lost. At first I kept denying until I could no more. Just like you I was shocked, confused, guilt-ridden and angry. But as a fellow traveler who has gone this road before let me tell you that at the end of this road there is the blissful city of enlightenment.

Like Adam, you are cast out of the paradise of ignorance and now you are on your own. You have a difficult journey ahead of you. Since you have no way to go back, since the door behind you is closed and lucked, you better take your steps and start your journey. I promise you that at the end you’ll find a better paradise. This is the paradise of knowledge.

Perhaps it helps you to read my story and see that you are not alone. Most of us went through the same passages that you are going through now. Her it is the odyssey of my journey from Belief to Enlightenment.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/frombelief.htm

Good luck to you my friend and well come to this forum.

Thanks heaven you have us to curse, as you’ll see in the above article, I had no one to curse but myself.

Last edited by Ali Sina on Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ali Sina

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject: Afterlife Reply with quote

Quote:
All my life, I waited for jenna...I dreamed...I was there with my dead grandpa...I hung out with my friends...I was all the character I read about, and made up some of my own...I was so powerful in this jenna...all my life's actions are towards going to this place...
I couldn't cry..I was in public....instead I just stared at nothing...
What was the point of my life, was it all in waste? All the fun things I denied...for allah...for what

Dear AbuLahab,

I am not sure if everything ends after we die. May be there is a reality of us that survives. Who knows?

My purpose is not to prove that there is no afterlife. I have a feeling that we have a spiritual dimension to us that transcends our physical being. These are all things that we have to discover yet.

The point is that some charlatans have come forth with false claims pretending to have the response while they have none.

It is important for us to catch these liars and free our minds from their asinine explanations of the spiritual world. However, this does not mean there is no such a world.

What is certain is that Muhammad was a liar. This can be demonstrated very easily just by using logics and comparing what he said with what we have discovered through science. Muhammadís description of afterlife is certainly false. It is childish and ridiculous. But it dose not mean that for certainty we can say there is no afterlife. As a matter of fact I have no opinion on this subject. I canít deny the survival of soul after life and I cannot accept it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Faith Freedom International Forum Index -> Testimonies of Those Leaving Islam All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: