Muslim Brotherhood Begs the Western world And Human rights organisations for Assistance
In a desperate bid for survival, on the 6th of November the MB issued a statement on their English website http://www.ikhwanweb.com/article.php?id=27038.
The MB are calling on the globe and human rights organization to come to its aid. Yes, the MB are asking the very same people they intend to destroy as reflected in the charter of their organization. Their call is so absurd it is almost funny. On the serious side, “there is something very disturbing about a mentality that dares seeks help from the very same group that they have terrorized”. Even more alarming is the notion that any credible human rights organization, or democratic state would come to the rescue of an outlawed radical Islamic sect that has actively promoted and aided in organizing terror and murder.
On November 3, the Higher Election Commission (HEC) officially announced that nominations are now open for the 2010 parliamentary elections, as it is a significant qualitative leap towards shaping Egypt’s future. The government official interfering in the voting process after the Brotherhood decided to participate in it, raises concern about the fairness of the electoral process.
Egypt is not alone in its ongoing experience of political debate toward a more open political system, as Yemen is witnessing a greater crisis that may threaten its unity and stability. It is clear that Sudan is seeing growing tension in the run-up to a referendum on Southern independence due to be held in January, where it is no different from what is happening in Lebanon, Palestine or Iraq. Although the incidents are different, US-Zionist schemes aim at advancing the project to partition Arab states into smaller units, to encourage separatist movements, and to create instability in the region as a whole.
This veiled message is a threat from the Muslim brother Hood, “unless we attain what we want and succeeded national unity is at risk”. They are an outlawed group knowingly associated with radical Islam and terrorists and are in major damage control. How ironic in the modern day and age they do not reiterate the methods and goals they have fought for and pushed for decades. Are the MB in denial or are they going Mad. I intend to drive them mad and will expose them at every turn.
The Muslim Brotherhood views this as follows:
First: On a domestic level
• The Muslim Brotherhood demands the HEC to provide equal opportunities to those who have decided to run for parliament and empower them to campaign. The MB urges the Election Commission to perform its legal and constitutional role, to effectively supervise the polls and to not allow the ruling party to rig the next elections. Since when have the MB believed in fairness? Who is the MB to make any demands? President Mubarak SHOULD NOT be hindered in any way; the success and survival of the MB is not an option for Egypt or the world. My grandfather taught me, to kill a snake; you must sever its head from the rest of its body. The MB are the Head of the snake known as world wide terror.
• The Muslim Brotherhood urges bodies, organizations, associations, human rights centers and local and international media to seriously monitor the upcoming polls and to expose any irregularities that take place in the forthcoming parliamentary elections, and to exercise its role in monitoring and documenting such flaws. How sweet and touching, the MB are asking for the help from the same organizations they have rejected and ignored for decades, how ironic. I note when the Copts are been persecuted the MB are actually the instigators and they put no credence on the endless calls from the very same organizations to stop the persecution.
• The Muslim Brotherhood strongly opposes that NDP candidates exploit the state’s potential for their campaign, highlighting that state resources belong to the people and that the government is responsible for them. The government and its ruling party have no right to attribute these achievements to themselves alone and submit to the Egyptian people as they do in very obvious and blatant election propaganda. This is seriously absurd, the MB are the masters of exploitation, deception, brainwashing and propaganda. It seems they do not like others playing on an even playing field. Fancy an outlawed party telling the current government about rights. The demise of the MB is at hand
Second: Internationally and regionally
• The Brothers strongly condemn the ferocious attack on the Church of the Lady of Deliverance (Sayidat Al-Najat) in Baghdad which killed more than 60 people with many injured, asserting that Islam does not advocate such violence and denounces this action and strongly urges the government to protect all places of worship, as a duty.
The masterful deception of the MB. Not only have the MB done the exact same thing to the Copts within Egypt, it is the MB that fabricated and propagated the allegations on which Al Qaida are relying to make these threats. Make no mistake about it, the MB are affiliated with this Islamic terror group that committed this hideous act in storming a church and holding hostages resulting in 52 deaths including two priests (lord Have mercy upon all their souls. And exactly who are the MB to give an opinion on any world issue? They are an outlawed terror organization that given birth to other terror organizations.
• The Brothers stressed that the crimes between Iraqis – Muslim (Sunni and Shia) and Christian – is because of the US occupation, which is still present on the ground in Iraq, and recent documents which were revealed, show the public the crimes and the victims, which are estimated in millions.
More rubbish and cheap rhetoric, the Sunni and Shia have been warring for centuries. Reality is Islam know no peace, unity or tolerance. In the utopia of a predominately Islamic country with hardly any non Muslims, the Islamic community CAN NOT lives in peace side by side. It is a never dying struggle for supremacy and leadership. They all want to be TOP DOG, they all think their interpretation of the Koran is correct, and in the midst of all this, there is no god, all there is, is bloodshed, terror, feuding and attacks on each others mosques. So much for burn a Koran day, why bother, when a Muslim is allowed to blow up another Mosque. History speaks for it self, “Muslims do not care about Christians”, if the Muslims cared for, or respected Christians the Middle East would not be the melting pot it is today, a powder keg waiting for a spark.
• The Muslim Brotherhood warns that malicious schemes have been directed at Yemen and asserts that there is some malicious meddling going on in the region, which poses a grave threat to Arab national security and seeks to subjugate the region for the benefit of the US and Israel. Arab and Islamic governments must foil the conspiracy that is being hatched against Iraq and Sudan.
Fancy a terror organization preaching to the world about dealing with terrorists. The MB is truly suffering Dementia, Parkinson’s and alzheimer’s.
• The Brotherhood warns once again, that conspiracies are being plotted against Sudan and that the West’s desire to separate south Sudan from its north opens the door to repeat the same scenario in all parts of Sudan, Egypt, Yemen and Saudi Arabia through igniting sectarian strife. This, in turn, requires the concerted efforts of Arab and Islamic governments and bodies with the Sudanese people to overcome their distress and maintain their unity.
Again the terrorist group MB considers they have a role to play in Middle East politics. The MB is the crux of the problem and the seed that initiated Islamic terror over the last century.
The MB are cunning like foxes, slithery like snakes and shifty as shit house rats. The sooner they are terminally dealt with the better and safer the whole world will be. The MB introduced radical Islam to every country in Africa. Sudan is one of their casualties. Fact, it is the Christian Sudanese people that paid a awful price. A photo speaks a thousand words.
• The Muslim Brotherhood calls upon the Islamic and international organizations concerned with the Palestinian cause to expose the Zionist schemes aimed at Judaizing the Holy City of Jerusalem on the occasion of the 93rd anniversary of the Balfour declaration, as it supports the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine. They also reiterate that rival Palestinian parties must join forces and unite on the right of Palestinians to reclaim their land and resources, to maintain their culture, to free their land from occupation, to establish a Palestinian State, and to abandon all the options that promote peace talks with the enemy. The MB demands Arab and Islamic systems and peoples to continue their support of the Palestinian armed resistance because it is the only way to take back the usurped rights of Palestinians, particularly the US administration as it is susceptible to Israeli lobby blackmail and supports them by every available means.
The Hypocrisy of the Muslim Brotherhood, they are opposed to any country including Egypt having peace with Israel. The MB is at the forefront of hating the Jews and colluded with Hitler in his attempted genocide of the Jews. If you want Middle East peace, destroy Hezbollah, and Hamas and peace will follow. For so long as any Islamic sect is involved in any peace process, peace will never be attained. In allowing them to participate you are asking them to act contrary to the Koran. It is an oxymoron. It is refreshing to see the MB on the back foot, may they bleed as an organization and hemorrhage to death. The entire world must stand united with the Mubarak Regime and totally oppose the MB. Egypt has no substantial democratic party other than Mubarak’s NDP. The second contender is the MB, they are not an option, their slogan “Islam is the solution” speaks for it self. Allowing the MB to succeed in Egypt is setting the example and paving the way for all other Islamic groups such as Cair to follow. The MB continues in its art of Taqiya, deception, lies, manipulation and playing sheep. They are a vicious wolf waiting for the prime opportunity to strike with vengeance, and make no mistake about it.
Short URL: http://www.archive2012.faithfreedom.org/?p=19153