Al-Quran is from Muhammad
- “I swear by the Lord of the Easts and the Wests, that We are Able.” (Quran 70.40)
If Allah is the Lord, then why he needs to say ‘I swear by the Lord’?
2. “Allah has said: “Take not (for worship) two gods: for He is just One Allah: then fear Me (and Me alone).””
It makes no sense for Allah to say “Allah has said.
3. “He (Muhammad) said, “First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and (then He created His Throne). His throne was over the water, and He wrote everything in the Book (in the Heaven) and created the Heavens and the Earth…” (Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Hadith 414)
In the above Hadith, the translator has to add extra words to make sense of it. This is deception by the translator. The Quran has instructions for Muhammad on his sex life. For example a list of the categories of women he can have sex with are mentioned and the authority to marry his daughter in law. This was written in the Heaven? No. It was purely made up by him.
“O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her– specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” (Quran 33.50)
Why would God want to give a list of the categories of women that a spiritual master (Prophet) can have sex with? Also this was written in the Heaven and existing eternally. No. This is ludicrous, complete lie.
“O Prophet, remember when you said to the one (Zaid, Prophet’s adopted son) whom Allah as well as you had favored. “Keep your wife in wedlock and fear Allah”. You sought to hide in your heart what Allah intended to reveal; you were afraid of the people whereas it would have been more appropriate to fear Allah. So when Zaid divorced his wife, we gave her to you in marriage, so that there remains no hindrance for the believers to wed the wives of their adopted sons if they divorced them. And Allah’s Command had to be carried out.” (Quran 33.37)
The Prophet used the above to justify marrying his daughter in law. This was written in heaven and eternally existing? No. This is ludicrous.
4. “That the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).” (Sahih al-Bukhari 5133)
Why would God want a 51 year old man to marry a 6 year old child? The Prophet claimed Allah told him in his dream to marry the baby. Oh yes. Only the most foolish and ignorant will buy this.
If one wants to help a child, he can make her into his daughter and take care of her with parental love relationship, and not marry her and enjoy her body and claim this is loving and helping her. This is most evil mentality.
5. “In the name of Allah, most benevolent, ever-merciful. ” (Quran 1.1)
Why would Allah say “In the name of Allah”?
Stop following a sex maniac who made up the biggest lies in history so that he can enjoy sex and rule.
There are many mistakes and logical errors in the Quran and Hadiths.
The sooner the Muslims accept the truth, the better it is for them. The real God is for the truth only. Not being able to see the truth is hellish condition of life.