With the backdrop of the British soldier Les Rigby’s horrendous murder on a street in London by Jihadi Muslims to the shouts of “Allahu Akbar”, American anti-Jihadist activists Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller were slated to attend Britain’s Armed Forces Day event on June 29 to lay flowers to show solidarity with the British Army. Their trip is now being challenged by Muslim groups, who want the British Government to bar them from entering the country.
Robert Spencer appeared on BBC and had a debate with an Imam, who opposes the visit by Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller. In the debate, the Imam stated that only 1% of Muslims were responsible for the crimes being committed in the name of Islam, while the other 99%, who are following the Quran, are not. So,why the entire Muslim community must be judged by the actions of a few deviant extremists as Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller et al do!
Spencer quoted a number of horrific Quran verses like verse 9:29 calling for war and subjugation and imposing Jizya taxes on the Christians and Jews, verse 9:28 which calls non-Muslims “unclean”, verse 4:34 which sanctions beating of women etc. As expected, the Imam immediately accused Spencer of taking those verses out of context without failing to offer what right contexts are. At no time did the Imam condemn these awful teachings, only charging Spencer with misrepresenting them. The Imam even misquoted Quran 5.32 stating that “if one person is killed it is as if all mankind has been killed, but he omitted several key clauses. Here is K.5:32 in it’s entirety:
5:32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief [finah] in the land – it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits.
Note that this “mercy” is “ordained” (i.e. commanded by God) for the Jews – not the Muslims! And he also failed to quote the next verse 5:33, which defines who such mischief-makers are and what they deserve:
“The recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land (i.e. those refuse to accept Islam and possibly criticize it etc.) is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on the opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.”
By making these kinds of statements – a perfect example of application of the Islamic doctrine of al-Taqiya (deceiving the infidels) to defend the evil teachings of Islam – this Imam, like the usual ‘moderate ‘Muslims, was only providing religious cover for the Islam-inspired violent and evil acts of the so-called deviant extremist Muslims. Although ‘moderate’ Muslims like the Imam, on programs like this, talk about deviant extremists among them who “pervert” or “hijack” Islam, one is left wondering how those 1% extremists could thrive amongst the very vociferous moderate 99%, who rise up in outrage every time a critic of Islam says anything about Islam not liked by ‘moderates’.
The Imam’s 1% of 1,600,000,000 Muslims equals 16 million. The 99% equal 1,584,000,000.
Where are the world’s 99% “moderate and peace-loving Muslims” – this 1,584,000,000 marching in the streets against the evils committed the extremists 1%, such as murdering and persecuting Christians, Hindus, Buddhists throughout the Middle East, Africa, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Thailand etc.?
Not in the Countries mentioned, nor Europe, America or in fact anywhere in the World.
Where are the 99% of the 3,000,000 million peace-loving British Muslims – 2,970,000 marching in the streets of Britain condemning the beheading of Les Rigby and all the other acts of carnage that are being committed by the 1% extremists – (30,000)?
Where are the 99% of peace-loving British Muslims marching in the streets of Britain condemning the rape and gang-rapes of young kafir girls by their deviant Muslim brothers?
Where are the 99% of peace-loving British Muslims marching to their Mosques to eject the Imams, who teach hatred and violence from the Quran and Sunnah, which has been repeatedly documented by investigative TV programs in Britain?
Where are the 99% of peace-loving British Muslims marching in the streets demanding an end to anti-Semitic teachings of Islam that makes up 17% of the sacred Islamic texts?
Where are the 99% of w-abiding British Muslims marching in the streets condemning the creation of “SHARIA LAW ZONES” in British cities by extremist Muslims, were British law supposedly no longer applies?
They aren’t anywhere. Just like they aren’t anywhere in the rest of the World either.
The entire Muslim community generally rises up when a critic make a little slight, generally a deserving one, about their religion. Then the answer to their not marching in the streets when the minuscule number of extremist Muslims “pervert their religion so horribly” only means that they have no complaints against those evil acts committed by their so-called extremist coreligionists. And why should they? Don’t those extremists readily quote from Islam’s holy texts to justify those horrendous actions, just like the murderers of Lee Rigby did? The Jihadists commonly justify their actions by quoting verses of the Quran like 9.29, 9.5, 5.33, 3:151,2:217 etc.
Could Muslims, extremists or moderates, go against the writs and dictates of the Quran and Sunnah?
All this only illuminates the fact that the cleverly-created dichotomy between “extremist” and “moderate” in the Muslim community is a lie.
It is a lie because both “extremists” and “moderates” work in perfect symbiosis to help them both attain the supremacist goals of Islam in the world where, today, an all-out extremist path (as enacted by Mohammed et al), is impractical because of the disadvantageous power equations for Muslims.
So, while the 1% extremists advance the writs and demands of the Quran and Sunnah to make Islam victorious and the only acceptable religion and system of governance in the whole world, the other 99% act as cover for them, so that the well-meaning infidels won’t take all-out action against the threats Islam poses to them and to the world.
We must remember that the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah are much more evil and dangerous than those contained in Hitler’s Mein Kampf. Imagine if the Anglo-American axis had applied the 99% moderate versus 1% extremist Nazi that worked in the fashion it is working today with Muslims. What the world would have looked like today?
There were Nazis who never hurt or killed anyone. Does this mean that these Nazis were all wonderful moderate peace-loving people? Or that only the Nazis who actually murdered were evil?
We can state without equivocation that ALL Nazis were evil. 100% of them were evil.
There were no good Nazis.
There were no good KKK.
There are no good White Supremacists.
These people were and are all evil because their ideology was evil. There could be no Nazism without millions of Nazis. Adolf Hitler and his coterie were only a mere handful. It is the masses that give evil ideologies power and a false legitimacy.
All Muslims who do not repudiate the violent, hateful, racist teachings of Islam as well as the violent acts of Muslims are just as guilty as the perpetrators.
Quran 9:111 is at the core of Islamic violence:
“Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain…”
Anyone who claims that “Islam is the religion of peace” does not believe in this verse. But for a Muslim to not believe in this verse means that they are not “true-believer” Muslims – the Koran itself calls them hypocrites (and apostates) and thus worthy of death at the hands of the “true-believer” Muslims. Of course, Islam is not so unsophisticated that this means all Muslims must go out and kill – indeed not – but at a minimum a Muslim must be ready and willing to do so and a supporter of those who do.
To put it bluntly: unless a Muslim wants to kill non-Muslims or at least supports those who do, he is not a true-believer Muslim – unless of course he is lying to further the cause of Islam.
ALL MUSLIM MEN WHO DO NOT RENOUNCE THESE TEACHINGS AND LEAVE ISLAM ARE EQUALLY GUILITY AS ARE THOSE WHO SUPPORT ISLAM.
THEY ALSO SERVE WHO ONLY STAND AND WATCH.
Jake Neuman is the author of “Islam and Sharia Law Are Treason: Jihad Is Treason” and “Prophet Muhammad (AKA ALLAH): Monster of History.” (free download) athttp://www.islamreform.net/new-page-210.htm